WHY DO YOU NEED MANAGED SERVICES?
We find that our clients save money by proactively maintaining their computer systems instead of paying us to bring their computers back from a critical situation. Proactive maintenance combined with industry best practices minimizes cost, downtime and keeps employees productive. Fast-teks Managed Services also gives your employees direct access to our helpdesk where our technicians solve up to 70% of all technical support issues remotely! Our quick response coupled with a comprehensive maintenance plan will dramatically improve the reliability of your computer systems and reduce your overall investment in computer-related services.
A study by the Gartner Group revealed the following*:
• Cost of an Unmanaged XP machine over 3 years: $5309
• Cost of a Managed XP machine over 3 years: $3335 Cost Savings of a Managed Machine over 3 years: $1974
• If you have 20 computers with Microsoft Windows Fast-teks Managed Services offers a savings of $40,000 over 3 years.
*Reported in Network Computing magazine, 9/2/2004 issue
And a research report by CA Technologies in 2010 discovered the following*:
• North American businesses are collectively losing $26.5 billion in revenue each year through IT downtime and data recovery. On average, each company loses $159,331 per year.
• North American businesses collectively suffer from 1,661,321 hours of IT downtime each year. That’s an average of 10 hours per company, per year.
• During these periods, when business critical systems are interrupted, companies estimate that their ability to generate revenue is reduced by 29%.
• Post IT downtime, (i.e. when IT systems are up and running), there’s an additional delay of 7.5 hours per year at each firm during which time data is still being recovered. Across North America, that’s another 1,255,220 hours when business operations aren’t fully operational.
• In this post-outage period when data recovery is taking place, company revenue generation is still severely hampered, down by an average of 17%.
*Research Report, “The Avoidable Cost of Downtime” November 2010; CA technologies (http://arcserve.com/lpg/~/media/Files/SupportingPieces/ARCserve/avoidable-cost-of-downtime-summary.pdf)
Fast-teks Managed Services acts as your internal IT department to provide routine computer system maintenance for your existing equipment and includes remote technical support using our world-class software. Managed Services from Fast-teks provides a single point of contact and accountability for all hardware, software and computer-related services. Every aspect of your company network is managed through our offices. If at any time you are not completely satisfied with Fast-teks Managed Services, you can exit the program with no strings attached. In fact, we'll even help you make the transition. We're confident that you will be delighted with our service.
DESIGNED WITH SMALL TO MID-SIZED BUSINESSES IN MIND:
Proactive Maintenance - Fast-teks Managed Services utilizes industry-recognized best practices to keep your computers secure and operating at maximum efficiency.
World-Class IT Support - We have invested in a support system that is normally found only in Fortune® 500 companies; we help small and mid size businesses experience the benefits of computer system automation and proactive maintenance.
Weekly and Monthly Reports - You will receive scheduled reports via email with confirmation of all maintenance performed, problems resolved and recommended actions to prevent future issues.
The most successful companies are those who know what they do best, and then hire outside experts to take care of the rest. By using outsourcing as an overall management strategy, company leaders can focus company resources on the primary business of the organization and move ahead swiftly.